Monday, November 15, 2010

A letter to someone.

I never thought there would be a day where I could possibly find myself happy again. A day where light was not simply a figment of my imagine but physical, and real. You started off as a glimmer, and suddenly I was enveloped in this warm, this light that I can't say I've ever felt before in my entire life. I never believed I could trust someone with my heart again, and here you are... the very center of my world suddenly. 

You make me smile without even trying. You don't even need to say hello to me, and I've developed this smile that reaches from ear to ear. 

I'm not the most amazing person in the world, even if you tell me I am every day; something which I find to be the sweetest thing to hear, or, read rather. I'm damaged goods, and I have a large amount of baggage that I'm secretly terrified will make you second guess ever wanting to be with me. It chills me to the bone, but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't slowly show you what you have chosen.

There it is. I'm terrified. You have no idea how important you have become to me. How you've stolen my heart, how you have moved my soul, and how you have changed me in such a short period of time. How drawn I was to you-- how drawn I am to you--, how much you've done for me already. 

Though you are so far away, something which is hard but so, so worth it, when I close my eyes you're beside me. I image what you would smell like, how you would feel to my touch, how you would taste when we kiss. It both thrills, and kills me. Sometimes I miss you so much it hurts, and sometimes I miss you even when we're speaking. I wouldn't want anyone else... no matter how far away you are.

It takes a long time for someone to get to know me, for someone to gain my trust, and for someone to touch my heart. You accomplished this is.... record breaking time. I'm honestly... surprised, and thrilled. Someone whom actually understands me, and someone who I hope will accept me for years to come. 

I love you.

Nothing can change this.

Nothing will change this.

I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment